Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I have a TEENager now! how will I cope

Can you believe I have a teenager? I am not old
enough to have a teenager- Ashia is now 13 and so
excited to be a teenager because it is closer to 16
little does she know when she gets to be 16 all she
will be doing with the car is running all my little errands-
Whoaaa Haaaaa Haaaaaa!
She is such a good girl- She has had straight A's for two semesters
(Probably because she loves the money we bribe her with) and she
only has two more projects to finish her YW Personal progress! What a good
girl I have- (Lets hope it stays that way)
Ansley got tired of waiting for me in the kitchen so she decided to
fall asleep- Its hard having only one kid at home all day- She has
no one to play with accept me and that isn't to fun!


We went snow tubing for new years day! it was a blast
cedar mountain was just the place. the kids had a blast- Addi
was the little dare devil. she went all the way to the top and came down. That
girl isn't afraid of anything.

Just hanging with the honey- He always makes me
go down the steep parts even when I don't want to, but I always
have fun.
The kids and their cousin Kenzie Beardall.




3 comments:

Ashlee said...

Wow Autumn! I can't believe you have a teenager to. You definitely don't look old enough or are old enough to have one. Your girls are so pretty. It is amazing how fast they grow up. Looks like you guys had a blast playing in the snow. Hope you guys are doing well and had a wonderful holiday season! Love your Cuz ~Ash

Guzman Gang said...

We are old!!!! We have to accept it soon!! You family is sooss cute and it looks like you have lots of fun together.

keri said...

I made the TeePee with Kendra Johnson and Brandi Johnson