Friday, May 15, 2009

Pink and Green Bridal Shower


HERE IS OUR PINK AND GREEN bridal shower
that we did for my neice brittany.


So, my sister-in-law roped me in to doing a BRIDAL shower for my neice. I volunteered my back yard, and before i knew it i was roped into a lot of stuff. me and my big mouth. Oh well
It was a lot of fun..... her colors were pink and lime green so we found everything that
we could find. We did a recipe book and had everyone bring or write down
a recipe. We also had an advice sheet were everyone wrote down their
advice on a sheet of paper and we drew these out read their advice and gave prizes away.
we made these tissue pompoms they are fun to make.

This is the food table it turned out cute- lots of green and pink- for the food-
white cake balls- yummy- bowtie chicken salad (THE BEST) - rolls - chocolate covered strawberrys and cupcakes and fruit salad. The food was so yummy!


My sister in law teresa is the best cook and she made what ever idea i came up with
she is so talented. This cupcake tree turned out so cute! LOTS OF WORK

here is our drink table. we had kerr jars with green and pink ribbons w/ green and pink straws and we did floating rasperries with slices of lime in each cup with cherry 7up in each glass. Very yummy and refreshing. we also did a fun matching bridal candybar game. It was fun! We hope brittany knows how much we love her!

2 comments:

keri said...

It looks super cute. I love the colors.

JILLIAN said...

IT LOOKS LIKE IT TURNED OUT CUTE AND I DON'T EVEN SEE ANY SNOW ON THE GROUND.