Monday, November 3, 2008

Trev and I just went to the Haunted Corn Maze for his birthday, we had so much fun, I didnt open my eyes the whole time, I just went through the maze squeezing his arm to death. We had so much fun. Just the two of us being along was fun.
Here are me and the girls on halloween night. We had fun..We went trunk or treating and then went to all the grandparents. It was fun. The kids got way to much candy for me to steal.

This is my CUTE little butterfly -


This is me with my friends eating at our fav place at
25th main street Cafe after our monthly annual temple day.
What great friends I have. I love these guys.




3 comments:

The Andra Family said...

Your comment about too much candy for you to steal hit way too close to home for me. Glad to know I'm not the only mom out there with that problem.

Becky Seymour said...

I love all of your costumes! i love seeing your cute girls at school everyday! where is the 25th main street cafe?

Meg said...

cute pics! Gotta love candy!